Here are a few events happening for Halloween in the Orlando area.
1. Walt Disney World are holding ‘Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party’.
Tickets are required for this special event held from September through to November 2010.
For more info
2. At Fort Wilderness you can go on a spooky carriage ride whilst listening to the story of ‘The Legend of Sleepy Hollow’
The journey starts at Pioneer Hall at Fort Wilderness
October !st to November !st 2010 Evening rides from 7.30 to 10.30pm.
3. Sea-World are hosting Halloween Spooktacular
Spooky fun for all the family.
October 9th -October 31st-2010
For more info. http://www.seaworldspooktacular.com/swfspook.html
4. Universal Studio’s are hosting ‘Halloween Horror Nights’
Maybe too scary for young children!!
October – November [check the dates].
Opening hours are 6:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday nights, 6:30 p.m. until midnight other nights.
5. For something different why not try……. The Haunted Hangar Walking Tour at Fantasy of Flight Polk County.
Daily at noon from October 1-31, 2010
For more info www.fantasyofflight.com/calendar.asp?C=17758&D=103110